Impressingly bright with a sought-after north to rear aspect, this beautifully built young home provides an unmissable opportunity for families and downsizers. Its quiet location is approximately 400 metres from West Epping Park and 1.3 kilometres from Epping Station.
- Timber floorboards complement bright contemporary interiors
- Spacious single level layout featuring split living zones
- Private entertaining area connects to low maintenance yard
- Open plan kitchen has sleek stone benchtops and gas cooktop
- Three bedrooms fitted with built-ins, master also has ensuite
- Two beautifully appointed bathrooms plus an internal laundry
- Ducted air conditioning, double lock-up garage, storage room
- Move straight in and enjoy everything this home has to offer
- 500 metres from buses, 800 metres from Epping Heights Public
- Cheltenham Girls, Carlingford and Epping Boys High catchment
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.