Generously proportioned and quality built, this double brick first floor apartment provides a vast layout with three bedrooms and two balconies. It's just 500 metres to Epping Station and shops while only 1.3 kilometres to Epping Heights Public School.
- Lounge and dining rooms finished with neat neutral dc©cor
- Living areas open to an east facing balcony for morning sun
- Well maintained kitchen offers scope for modern renovation
- Three good sized bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom offers walk-in robe, ensuite and outdoor flow
- Well scaled second balcony off master captures afternoon sun
- Full main bathroom, internal laundry, tandem lock-up garage
- Perfect for first homebuyers or investors seeking space
- Close to Cheltenham Girls' and Epping Boys High Schools
- Easy access to Macquarie University and Shopping Centre
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.