Enjoying a high side of the street setting with wide frontage and district views, this spacious family home offers a versatile and low maintenance level layout. Peaceful, private and convenient, it's placed withing the Carlingford High School catchment.
- Well presented home showcasing Japanese influences throughout
- Generous layout has lounge, separate dining and sitting area
- Modern kitchen plus large family space/multi-purpose room
- Covered patio, garden and barbecue area for entertaining
- Accommodation consists of three bedrooms with built-in robes
- Master bedroom fitted with walk through robe and ensuite
- Full main bathroom, underhouse storage, scenic front verandah
- Laneway shortcut provides easy access to Carlingford High
- Double lock-up garage, single carport, Murray Farm catchment
- 1.9km to Carlingford Court and 1.6km to North Rocks shops
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.