Stylishly updated, bright and elevated, this idyllic apartment for first homebuyers or an investor offers a lifestyle of absolute convenience. It's on the third floor of a desirable complex, a leisurely 300 metre walk via a laneway to Epping Station.
- North facing living/dining area infused with natural light
- Sunlit balcony for casual entertaining enjoys leafy views
- Sleek stone kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances
- Three generous bedrooms, two appointed with built-in robes
- Renovated bathroom includes bath tub, separate shower recess
- Timeless neutral dc©cor, modern powder room, internal laundry
- Car space, full brick building set in private serene grounds
- In Epping Boys and Cheltenham Girls' high school catchments
- 290 metres to Epping Public School, 280m to Epping Library
- 500 metres to Coles Epping, 200m from Pembroke Street Park
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.