This gorgeous residence makes an outstanding family sanctuary with a superb selection of living and entertaining areas for both parents and children. It's set on a quiet street, 200 metres from buses and one kilometre from Carlingford Court.
- Choice of formal/casual settings, office and media room
- Ideal for dual family living with multiple living areas
- Sun drenched terrace plus covered outdoor entertaining space
- Expansive backyard with level lawn and children's play area
- Stylish modern kitchen with premium integrated appliances
- Layout incorporates five bedrooms plus a office/sixth bedroom
- Generous master with walk-in, ensuite and east facing balcony
- Enhanced with polished timber floors and air conditioning
- Private driveway, lock-up garage plus storage/workshop area
- 600m to Roselea Public, St Gerards and Carlingford High
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.