Flawlessly designed and impeccably appointed throughout, this north facing duplex is perfect for families seeking space, style and lifestyle convenience. It's located one kilometre from Carlingford Court and about 800 metres from Epping West Public School.
- Bright open plan living/dining space flows to alfresco area
- Separate lounge offers further comfort for growing families
- Oversized level backyard for the children to run and play
- Deluxe gas kitchen, stone top island bench and walk-in pantry
- Four upper level bedrooms, master has walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two luxuriously appointed bathrooms, main complete with tub
- Tiled flooring, high ceilings and ducted air conditioning
- Garage with internal entry plus three off street car spaces
- Ready to enjoy opportunity for families or great investment
- Buses on the doorstep, two kilometres from Epping Station
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.