Poised on the high side of a quiet street, this beautifully maintained home promises a relaxed family lifestyle with impressive multiple living areas and delightful gardens. It's centrally located in the catchment for top schools and 450 metres to buses.
- Sizeable family room enhanced with wide picture windows
- L-shaped living and dining rooms plus a study/sitting room
- Oversized indoor/outdoor terrace for memorable entertaining
- Impeccably landscaped gardens and a sunny level backyard
- Pristine classic kitchen has a Bosch dishwasher and skylight
- Tranquil bedrooms, the master with views over the garden
- Immaculate modern bathroom, handy workshop/storage room
- Floating floorboards, air conditioning, off street parking
- Epping West, Cheltenham Girls' and Carlingford High catchment
- Easy access to Carlingford Court shops and West Epping Park
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.