Set on the high side of a quiet street, this upgraded family home is ready to move into and enjoy while offering scope to extend or rebuild over a substantial 847sqm block. It's conveniently placed a 350 metre walk from Carlingford Court and M54 buses.
- Bright modern interiors include L-shaped living and dining
- Covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking large garden
- Provides plenty of room to extend onto or add granny flat
- Neatly appointed kitchen has timber cabinetry and skylight
- Four bedrooms include a large master with built-in wardrobe
- Full main bathroom with separate w/c, second bathroom/laundry
- Air conditioning, timber flooring and fresh neutral dc©cor
- Enjoys level 847sqm block with 16.76 metre wide frontage
- Single lock-up garage as well as plentiful driveway parking
- Carlingford High/Public catchment and handy to St Gerard's
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.