Auction Location: On Site
Nestled in a quiet leafy street, this immaculate residence offers comfortable family living and easy entertaining across a spacious dual level layout. It's located just a few metres from Dundas Park, with Carlingford Court approximately 2. 6 kilometres away.
- Open plan living/dining space impresses with high ceilings
- Excellent outdoor flow to covered entertaining area and yard
- Low maintenance 371sqm block with sunny north to rear aspect
- Quality kitchen has gas cooktop and stone top island bench
- Four bedrooms with built-in robes plus three modern bathrooms
- Master features an ensuite, walk-in robe and its own balcony
- Tiled flooring in the main living areas, carpet in bedrooms
- Versatile study and lock-up garage with car spaces
- Generously proportioned throughout, internal size of 210sqm
- Four kilometres to Eastwood, eight kilometres to Top Ryde City
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.