A sunny haven ideal for an easycare lifestyle, this light filled north east facing torrens title duplex offers flexibility, space and exceptional convenience. It's located in a quiet cul-de-sac, 90 metres to city bound bus services and 290 metres to Kent Road Public.
- Well maintained interiors reveal a selection of chic updates
- Formal lounge/dining space plus casual family living area
- Paved entertaining terrace spills onto child-friendly lawns
- Renovated kitchen has stainless gas cooktop and meals bar
- Top floor bedrooms feature built-ins and air conditioning
- Larger master bedroom complete with chic ensuite bathroom
- Bright dual oriented bathroom reveals separate bath and shower
- Air conditioning, guest w/c, study/home office, garden shed
- Off street parking space and ample under stair storage space
- Within the catchment for Epping Boys and close to playing fields
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.