The essence of sophistication, this beautiful new family home blends multiple living zones with an intuitive design and fine quality finishes. In a cul-de-sac with idyllic bush views, it's 500 metres to Epping North Public School and 100 metres to buses.
- Open family/dining room flowing to an entertainers' terrace
- Generous defined living room plus a parent or teen retreat
- Gourmet eat-in gas kitchen with integrated Miele appliances
- Six bedroom home, versatile layout for separate accommodation
- Double bedrooms over both levels, five built-in wardrobes
- Oversized master bedroom, ensuite with a freestanding tub
- Master bedroom has its own Travertine balcony with views
- Engineered oak floors, wool carpet and ducted air conditioning
- Lane Cove National Park walking/cycling tracks at your doorstep
- New level lawns and an automatic garage with internal access
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.