Created for a sensational family lifestyle, this quality dual level home impresses with multiple living areas, generous proportions and easy outdoor entertaining. Its idyllic cul-de-sac is 900 metres from village shops and in the catchment for top schools.
- Oversized living room has tall windows and a cosy fireplace
- Distinct dining room, family room with combustion fireplace
- Expansive upper living zone, ideal for a teenagers' retreat
- Broad covered entertainers' terrace features two skylights
- Lovely level backyard, cabana and a gas heated in-ground pool
- Smart granite kitchen with stainless oven and casual dining
- Light infused double bedrooms, one adjoins a spacious study
- Elegant main bathroom with a rain shower and marble vanity
- Sanded timber floors, air conditioning and automatic garage
- Catchment for prized Epping Boys and Cheltenham Girls' High
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.