Nestled in the hub of Carlingford, this classic family home presents recently updated interiors on an impressive block with duplex potential (STCA). Incredibly convenient, it's 200 metres to Carlingford Court and in the Carlingford High School catchment.
- Potential duplex site, 777sqm block with a 17.06 metre frontage
- Open living and dining spaces provide sleek modern flooring
- On high side of the street capturing a north to rear aspect
- Outdoor terrace and yard with a salt water in-ground pool
- Renovated kitchen with stainless oven gazes over the backyard
- Light blessed bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom has floor-to-ceiling tiles and rain shower
- Air conditioning, extra w/c, garage and off street parking
- Carlingford Public School catchment, 200 metres to amenities
- Bus at the door to Epping Station and Macquarie Park/Centre
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.