25 years old and ready to lease as is or renovate to suit, this neat and tidy mid floor unit will appeal to first homebuyers seeking comfort and convenience and investors who recognise a sought-after rental property. It's set only 200m from Carlingford Court.
- Open plan design offering defined living and dining zones
- Good natural light and ventilation with front/rear balconies
- Practical kitchen is complemented with stainless gas cooktop
- Two spacious beds with built-ins and balconies, master with en suite
- Two bathrooms, main with bathtub, separate internal laundry
- Includes air conditioning, timber flooring and high ceilings
- Readymade investment with solid growth and rental prospects
- Security development with intercom and quiet street access
- Lock-up garage, 700m to Carlingford - Parramatta light rail (2023)
- 200m to buses to Epping, Parramatta and Macquarie University
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.