Evoking a timeless ambiance, this exquisite c1917 Queen Anne style residence commands grand living zones and a meticulous renovation of the finest quality. In an elevated parkside address, it's 300 metres to the station with proximity to shops and schools.
- Broad open dining and family rooms with a coffee/wet bar
- Formal living and dining, intricate 12 foot cathedral ceiling
- Bi-folds flow to a Travertine terrace and manicured gardens
- Deluxe Corian and gas kitchen, Calacatta marble splashback
- Stunningly finished bedrooms, three appointed with ensuites
- Poised master bedroom plus an upper retreat/sitting area
- Elegant bathrooms, main with a freestanding egg shaped tub
- Ornate ceilings, extensive leadlight and vintage fireplaces
- Air conditioning and all bathrooms offer underfloor heating
- Home office/studio, dual driveways and off street parking
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.