Auction Location: On Site
Exuding a delightful street presence, this full brick home perfectly balances vintage appeal with modern comforts and a serene reserve backdrop. Its sizeable 1,012sqm block is only 300 metres to Denistone Station and in the Denistone East Public catchment.
- Wide 15.24 metre frontage with potential to redevelop (STCA)
- Living room features a working fireplace and an intricate ceiling
- Defined dining room plus a light filled spacious family room
- Sliding doors to a covered deck and large grassed backyard
- Modern stone and gas kitchen hosts Smeg and Miele appliances
- Generously scaled bedrooms, master with fresh classic ensuite
- High ceilings, timber floors, picture rails, air conditioning
- Carport, extra off street parking and access to the rear garden
- Space to extend up or to back and level space for granny flat
- Easy access to West Ryde and Eastwood shopping precincts
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.