Set sale by 30/05/2020 10:30am
Revitalised to offer modern appeal, this attractive home is perfectly suited to a young family or upsizers seeking space and comfort. The elevated 696sqm corner block is 900 metres to North Rocks Shopping Centre and 800 metres from North Rocks Public School.
- Bright open plan lounge/sitting room flows to breezy balcony
- Dining space complemented by north facing entertaining patio
- Spacious secure garden features lush lawn bathed in sunshine
- Renovated CaesarStone kitchen complete with induction cooktop
- Good sized bedrooms, three appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Updated bathrooms, main includes bath, shower, separate w/c
- Generous second living area/rumpus ideal for guests and kids
- Freshly painted, repolished timber flooring, neutral dc©cor
- Lock-up garage, gated side access perfect for tradesperson
- Under three kilometres to the M2, 200 metre walk to buses
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.