Known as 26B Bedford Road. Perfectly positioned in front of a lush nature reserve, this spacious residence offers a peaceful family lifestyle in a private bushland setting. It's located approximately 80 metres from buses and 1.1 kilometres from North Epping Oval and tennis courts.
- Light filled interiors enhanced by beautiful leafy outlooks
- Dual level layout offering a choice of versatile living zones
- Timber floors and vaulted ceiling complement the family room
- Private deck is perfect for relaxing or entertaining friends
- Generously sized kitchen has electric cooktop and dishwasher
- Rumpus room plus four bedrooms, master also has an ensuite
- Two beautifully appointed bathrooms plus an internal laundry
- Wood burning fireplace, large storage area, double carport
- Situated just a few minutes from a choice of walking trails
- Zoned for Epping Boys, Cheltenham Girls' and Epping North
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.