Tucked away in an ideal leafy pocket, this renovated family haven reveals impressive indoor/outdoor living zones capturing a beautiful bush outlook. Blissfully quiet yet convenient, it's just over a kilometre to Pennant Hills Station and village shops.
- Expansive open plan living/dining zones with timber floors
- Natural flow to a covered deck, perfect for entertaining
- Lower outdoor alfresco setting blends into a level backyard
- Versatile floorplan features an upper rumpus plus a study
- Caesarstone and gas fitted kitchen with a Miele dishwasher
- Kitchen has a stainless oven and island bench/breakfast bar
- Peaceful bedrooms are appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Elegant spa bathroom, second modern bathroom on lower level
- Double garage with internal entry, vast storage room/workshop
- 800 metres to park/sporting grounds, 70 metres to bushwalks
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.