Offered for the first time in a very sought after locale, the versatile dual level floorplan features full double brick construction making it ideal for growing or extended families. Set on the high side of a quiet street, it's 900m to Epping Public School and 1.5km to the train station.
- Choice of lounge and dining areas, all with outdoor access
- Rumpus opens to level backyard with established gardens
- Sunny front and rear balconies share quiet leafy outlooks
- Timber and granite finished kitchen featuring gas cooktop
- Three upper level bedrooms with built-ins, master ensuite
- Private ground floor bedrooms, bathroom and living areas
- Perfect setup to accommodate in-laws or dual family living
- Opportunity to further capitalise with contemporary updates
- Air conditioning, internal access to double lock-up garage
- Ideally set in the Epping Boys/Cheltenham Girls' catchment
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.