Offered for the first time in 56 years, this loved family home unveils beautifully maintained interiors with potential to renovate, rebuild, extend or create a guest studio (STCA). It's in the popular Carlingford High and Cheltenham Girls' High catchments.
- On a substantial 986sqm block with a wide 15.4 metre frontage
- Immense scope to update or build the ideal family home (STCA)
- Welcoming living room adjoins a distinct spacious dining zone
- Neat original kitchen with skylight, overlooks dining room
- Outdoor terrace, expansive backyard and an alfresco cabana
- Serene bedrooms, two built-in robes and a skylit bathroom
- Air conditioning, outdoor w/c, lock-up garage and a carport
- High side of street in a peaceful yet central Epping enclave
- Only 100 metres to buses, one kilometre to Carlingford shops
- Easy access to Epping Station/shops plus reserves and parks
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.