Offering a low maintenance lifestyle without sacrificing living space, style or functionality, this home provides an ideal opportunity for busy families. It's located just 20 metres to Basil Cook Reserve and 350 metres from buses servicing Epping Station.
- Flexible single level layout basks in a north to rear aspect
- Contemporary interiors offer multiple living/dining options
- Paved sandstone entertaining courtyard and easycare garden
- Central kitchen features granite benchtops and meals bar
- Four well proportioned bedrooms, three have built-in robes
- Privately set master complete with built-ins and ensuite
- Tiled family bathroom reveals a separate bath and shower
- Ducted air conditioning/vacuum, gas connectivity, floorboards
- Internal access to double lock-up garage with storage space
- In catchment for Carlingford/Cheltenham Girls' High School
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.