Enviably secluded and private, this modern two level home provides impressively scaled living spaces and a sun filled backyard. Of absolute convenience, it's 550 metres to the station and in the coveted Epping Boys/Cheltenham Girls' High catchment.
- Flowing layout with sizeable living, dining and family areas
- Dining and family rooms blend to a covered alfresco deck
- Smart CaesarStone and gas kitchen with wide stainless oven
- Kitchen includes a breakfast bar and stainless steel stove
- Immaculate double sized bedrooms, two featuring ensuites
- Built-in or walk-in robes, master ensuite with rain shower
- Study or extra bedroom plus a spa bathroom and guest w/c
- Refreshed interiors, easycare flooring and air conditioning
- Electric entry gates, driveway to a double automatic garage
- Very quiet with leafy outlook, 300 metres to Epping Public
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.