Built only one year ago with a focus on space and flexibility, this stylish double brick home is perfect for the growing family. It's positioned at the end of a private cul-de-sac, a short walk from Carlingford Public School, buses and Carlingford Village.
- Almost freestanding design unveils open living/dining zones
- Vergola covered terrace spills onto manicured level garden
- Gourmet kitchen has stone finishes, gas stove and meals bar
- Five large bedrooms have built-ins, two lead to front balcony
- Option for guest/in-laws' retreat or office on ground floor
- Four well appointed bathrooms, two of which are ensuites
- Second living, 4 zone ducted air conditioning and laundry room
- Internal access to auto double garage plus on-driveway parking
- 1.4km to Carlingford Court and peaceful local reserves
- Carlingford High and Cheltenham Girl's High catchment
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.