Backing onto Hazelwood Rose Park, this unique family home basks in the tranquility of established gardens on a north to rear 967sqm parcel. It resides within the catchment of Cheltenham Girls' and just 200 metres to bus services to Parramatta and Epping stations.
- Architect designed interiors bathed in abundant natural light
- Spacious living zones centred around an internal courtyard
- Huge deck for entertaining overlooks lawns and garden oasis
- Granite finished kitchen equipped with quality appliances
- Well proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom complete with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Spacious bathroom has separate w/c and separate bath/shower
- High ceilings, polished timber floorboards, ceiling fans
- Internal access to double lock-up garage, underhouse storage
- Walk to Carlingford Court and Carlingford high, bus to station
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.