Privately set in a leafy complex, this full brick townhouse reveals an airy open plan layout with an entertainers' courtyard and a balcony with green views. It's in the prized Epping West Public and Carlingford High School catchments, 500 metres from buses.
- Combined living and dining spaces with wide tiled floors
- Generous covered courtyard promises relaxed entertaining
- Defined kitchen with stainless oven and an elevated outlook
- Resort style grounds include a large indoor pool and spa
- Double bedrooms, all providing mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Light infused master bedroom features a classic ensuite
- Main bathroom with tub and separate shower plus a guest w/c
- Air conditioning, single lock-up garage and visitor parking
- 500 metres to local shops/eateries and Fred Spurway Reserve
- Epping border, easy access to Carlingford and Eastwood shops
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.