Surprisingly quiet in a leafy pocket with northerly aspect, this modern substantially full brick home emanates a timeless appeal with formal and casual living zones unfolding to a peaceful garden. It's in the catchment for excellent schools, plus 1. 6 kilometres to the station and shops.
- Generous casual living/sunroom wrapped in glass windows
- Elegant combined living/dining room with timber floorboards
- Alfresco dining area amidst a wide established rear garden
- Stone finished kitchen has a stainless oven and microwave
- Charming bedrooms, built-in robes and inviting guest bedroom
- Quality bathrooms with rain showers, one has a separate tub
- Tall windows throughout illuminate the home in natural light
- Ducted air, single lock-up garage with a workshop and w/c
- Catchment for esteemed Epping Boys and Cheltenham Girls' High
- 700 metres to the oval, one kilometre to Epping Public School
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.