Boasting carefully crafted interiors with an amazing sense of light and space, this brand new contemporary residence presents a new benchmark of local design. It commands a generous approx. 2,220sqm block in a private location, a walk to trains and village shops.
- Flowing interiors offer a selection of spacious living areas
- Light filled open plan living/dining and secluded media room
- Alfresco terrace overlooks lap pool and easycare gardens
- Deluxe gourmet marble kitchen with Miele gas appliances
- Seven double bedrooms, all with built-in/walk-in wardrobes
- Self-contained two bedroom apartment with own Smeg kitchen
- Five luxurious bathrooms including four pristine ensuites
- Secure video intercom, ducted air conditioning, gas outlets
- Oversized double lock-up garage, internal access to property
- Walk to parks, within the Lindfield Public School catchment
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.