With DA approval for subdivision and two new homes, this whisper-quiet north facing property occupies a 1,182sqm block and provides a fantastic prospect for investors and developers. It's just 900 metres from Epping West Public and 750 metres to West Epping Park.
- Superb opportunity to capitalise on a sought-after location
- Excellent near level block set on the high side of the street
- Plans are approved for two brand new dual-level residences
- North facing frontage ensures an abundance of natural light
- Also a great option for families looking to build a dream home
- Existing four-bedroom house can be lived in while redesigning
- Zoned for Carlingford High and Cheltenham Girls' High School
- Only 450 metres to buses, 1.4 kilometres from Carlingford Court
- Across the road from the park and nearby to shops and trains
- Easily accessible to both Macquarie Centre and Top Ryde City
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.