Auction Location: Online.
Beyond its picturesque fac§ade and charming established gardens, this freestanding single level home presents meticulously maintained interiors across an easycare family-friendly layout. It's in the catchment for Epping West Public and Cheltenham Girls' High.
- Spacious living room looks out to full width front verandah
- Open plan family room and dining space with air conditioning
- Easycare landscaped backyard features paved entertaining area
- Family sized gas kitchen includes stainless steel appliances
- Three peaceful bedrooms, two complete with built-in wardrobes
- Well presented main bathroom with combined bathtub/shower
- Internal laundry/second bathroom has direct external access
- Generous study offers versatile usage, polished timber floors
- Single off street car space, garden shed, covered rear patio
- Conveniently set 1.9km from Epping Station and village shops
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.