Perfect for larger families, this c1920s double brick home has been seamlessly extended upwards and to the rear, unveiling impressively scaled living and entertaining spaces. Its superb location is one kilometre to Eastwood Station and handy to schools.
- Generous formal and informal living zones plus upper rumpus
- Practical layout for dual family living or extended families
- Outdoor entertaining with vergola and green district views
- Well appointed gas kitchen featuring a stainless steel oven
- Elegant master bedroom offering French doors to the verandah
- Home office or fifth bedroom and three spacious bathrooms
- High ornate ceilings, vintage leadlight and timber floors
- Vast four car garage, underhouse storage and a workshop/gym
- Wide driveway leading to secure rear garden with gated access
- Central to Eastwood Public School, St Kevin's/Marist College
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.