Set on a corner block in the prized heart of Marsfield, this modern Torrens title duplex presents immaculate light filled interiors and private low maintenance gardens. It is placed only 350 metres to Kent Road Public School and 150 metres to bus transport.
- Spacious living area plus a generous dining zone at the back
- Sunny entertaining patio framed by lush landscaped gardens
- Sparkling stone kitchen has quality stainless steel fixtures
- Three large bedrooms, downstairs master with a sleek ensuite
- Pristine bathroom includes bath and shower, guest powder room
- Features ducted air conditioning, built-ins and great storage
- Single lock-up garage and two further off street car spaces
- Opportunity to secure an effortless contemporary lifestyle
- 1. 3 kilometres to the station, Epping Boys High School zone
- 1. 4 kilometres to Macquarie Centre, 350 metres to parklands
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.