Tucked away on a private road, this classic family home delivers a practical floorplan enhanced with abundant natural light and a coveted north to rear aspect. Its central location is 50 metres to city buses and 600 metres from Epping Boys High School.
- Spacious open living and dining rooms with picture windows
- Paved outdoor entertaining area and a spacious backyard
- Sun filled 923sqm block has room for extension and granny flat
- Modern gas kitchen features stone benchtops and a dishwasher
- Light blessed bedrooms, two have doors to the rear garden
- Two built-in wardrobes, pristine bathroom with separate tub
- Master bedroom includes ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Timber floorboards, air conditioning and an internal laundry
- Green views from all aspects, single carport plus driveway parking
- In catchment for Cheltenham Girls' High/Epping Public School
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.