Set directly opposite Forest Park, this spacious elevated ground floor apartment provides a low maintenance lifestyle option or an excellent investment opportunity. Its convenient location is 550 metres from Epping Station and 750 metres from the local Coles.
- Contemporary design, interiors enjoy plenty of natural light
- Timber floors complement the open plan living/dining area
- Generous balcony is great for relaxing or alfresco dining
- Quality kitchen featuring gas cooktop and Smeg appliances
- Bright bedroom has built-in robe and sliding door to balcony
- Beautifully appointed bathroom has floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Study nook, European laundry, single car space, storage cage
- Suits first homebuyers and downsizers, wheelchair-friendly
- 150 metres from buses, 500 metres from a choice of eateries
- Easy access to Macquarie University and Eastwood shops
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.