Ideally placed within 500 metres to Epping Station and shops, this bright and airy, full brick unit is perfect for buyers seeking superb space, comfort and exceptional convenience. It is also within the catchment of several highly regarded schools.
- Oversized layout larger than most three bedroom units
- Prime northerly aspect ensures an abundance of natural light
- Separate living and dining areas plus two generous balconies
- Well appointed kitchen features ample bench and storage space
- Three bedrooms, master has wall-to-wall built-ins and balcony
- Neat and tidy bathroom has separate w/c, internal laundry
- Opportunity to personalise and add further value if desired
- Quality investment with strong growth and rental prospects
- Lock-up garage, only 200 metres to Arden Anglican School
- Epping Public, Cheltenham Girls', Carlingford High catchment
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.