Perfectly positioned opposite Pinetree Park, this immaculate dual level residence offers an attractive family lifestyle in a peaceful parkside setting. It's conveniently located approximately 240 metres from buses and 1.5 kilometres to Carlingford Court.
- Spacious layout featuring a choice of versatile living zones
- Glass sliding doors open to the covered entertaining deck
- Level backyard with swimming pool is perfect for children
- Chic kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless appliances
- Four generously sized bedrooms fitted with built-in robes
- Three modern bathrooms, one is easily accessible from pool
- Timber floorboards, air conditioning units and ceiling fans
- Internal laundry, understair storage, tandem lock-up garage
- Located only 850m to Oakes Road express City bus
- Murray Farm Public and Carlingford High School catchment
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.