Presenting easycare resort style living, this dual level Torrens title residence is enviably positioned within the award winning Mirvac development 'Madison Gardens'. Its peaceful setting is near Carlingford Court, transport and Carlingford Public School.,
- Presenting updated interiors with floating timber flooring,
- Spacious layout with front lounge and open plan family areas,
- Wraparound paved backyard with established easycare gardens,
- Timber granite kitchen, Smeg gas stainless steel appliances,
- Three upper level bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes,
- Master bedroom with additional walk-in wardrobe and ensuite,
- Fully tiled full main bathroom with separate shower and bath,
- Alarm, guest w/c, internal access to single lock-up garage,
- Access to leisure, pool, lap pool and spa in garden surrounds,
- Residents' clubhouse function centre, kitchen and barbecues
- Community levy: $638.40 pq
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.