Blending classic appeal with modern flair, this double brick home has been recently renovated and extended to create a substantial family residence. Superbly located, it's in the catchment for top schools, with proximity to both Epping and Eastwood stations.
- Open family/dining room and a separate formal living room
- Excellent separation of bedrooms for dual families/business
- Flow to a covered verandah gazing over the level backyard
- On 1,050sqm with north to rear aspect and in-ground pool
- Deluxe gas and CaesarStone kitchen with a wide Ilve oven
- Built-in or walk-in robes, master bedroom includes ensuite
- Stunning bathrooms with full height tiles and rain shower
- Timber and parquet flooring, 2. 8 metre ceilings, air conditioning
- Plentiful storage and a double carport with rear yard access
- Epping West, Epping Boys High/Cheltenham Girls' catchments
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.