Enjoy peaceful garden surrounds and resort style facilities with this quality double brick apartment. Nestled within the renowned 'Forester Estate', it's located approximately 350 metres from buses and 500 metres from Waterloo Park and local eateries.
- Timber floorboards complement the fresh interiors throughout
- Combined living/dining area opens out to the covered balcony
- Impressive common areas boast outdoor pool and tennis court
- Sleek kitchen featuring granite benchtops and a gas cooktop
- Double bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobe and a balcony
- Modern bathroom, internal European laundry, air conditioning
- Low maintenance lifestyle opportunity, excellent investment
- Impeccably presented building boasting secure intercom access
- Internal access to secure basement car space and visitor parking
- 1.2km to Macquarie University and 2.2km to Macquarie Centre
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.