Enclosed in a leafy enclave, this family oriented home reveals comfortable living spaces complemented by enticing entertaining areas. Within the prestige 'Kingsdene Estate', it's 450 metres to popular Carlingford West Public School and 900 metres to shops.
- Open plan living, dining and family room with timber floors
- Versatile floorplan provides a lower rumpus or teen retreat
- Alfresco timber deck next to pool plus picturesque views
- Salt water pool, glass balustrade and established gardens
- Well appointed kitchen featuring Bosch ovens and cooktop
- Mirrored built-in wardrobes and a classic main spa bathroom
- Master bedroom offering plantation shutters and nursery/study
- Air conditioning, storage and automatic garage with bathroom
- One kilometre to James Ruse High, close to King's School/Tara
- Proximity to Carlingford Station/shops and Carlingford Court
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.