Exuding the ambience of a country retreat, this immaculate family home presents relaxing living spaces unfolding to private outdoor entertaining. Blissfully peaceful, it's in the Carlingford High School, Cheltenham Girls' High and Roselea Public catchment.
- Spacious living room with timber floors and a wood fireplace
- Separate dining room gazing over charming cottage gardens
- French doors flow to a covered timber entertainers' deck
- Established rear gardens, paved alfresco terrace and lawns
- Eat-in granite and gas kitchen with stainless Smeg appliances
- Light washed double bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Oversized master with sitting area and a fully tiled ensuite
- Classic modern bathrooms, air conditioning and gas points
- Only 150 metres to buses to Epping Station and Parramatta
- Easy access to Carlingford Court shops and West Epping Park
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.