Cherished by one family for 50 years, this contemporary modern style home offers more than visible from first sight. Mostly original but in pristine condition with a sprawling near level back garden, it lends itself to further development (STCA).
- Deep north facing garden basks in an abundance of sunlight
- Covered veranda offers entertaining amid the native bird life
- Level design offers choice of living, dining and family zones
- Integrated kitchen acts as focus for gathering and easy meals
- Accommodation of three bright bedrooms plus a sewing room
- Updated bathroom reveals separate bath and shower facilities
- Offers potential for future development STCA or granny flat
- Secure gated rear access gives access for a variety of vehicles
- Over-sized double garage plus the carport can fit up to 3 cars
- 300 metres to Carlingford Court, 1.2km to Carlingford High
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.