Spanning across 702sqm enveloped in leafy vistas, this treasured full brick home combines classic family comfort with established gardens. The serene cul-de-sac connects with natural reserve and falls within the Epping Boys High/Cheltenham Girls' catchment.
- Large formal living and dining area with lush leafy outlooks
- Relax with guests on the front verandah or tranquil rear deck
- Fragrant rear garden, established mango and frangipani trees
- Spacious eat-in kitchen includes electric cooking appliances
- Bedrooms are generously sized, flexible fourth/living room
- Air conditioning, internal laundry provides a second shower
- Double brick design with potential to extend or build up
- Vast double garage with workshop and storage/cellar space
- 1. 5 kilometre from Epping Station and local shops/eateries
- School bus to Epping Primary, short walk to Aquatic Centre
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.