Peacefully set in the desirable 'Maida Green II' complex, this immaculately presented apartment promises a contemporary lifestyle of quality and convenience. It's situated approximately 100 metres from Forest Park and 700 metres from Epping Station/shops.
- Timber floorboards complement the bright spacious interiors
- Combined living/dining zone offering excellent outdoor flow
- Covered balcony is perfect for relaxed dining with friends
- Deluxe gas kitchen has stone benchtops and Miele appliances
- Two bedrooms have built-in robes, master also has an ensuite
- Two beautifully appointed modern bathrooms, internal laundry
- Access to car space and a designated lock-up storage cage
- Secure complex with lift access and lovely common gardens
- 800 metres from Epping Public School, easy access to the M2
- Epping Boys High and Cheltenham Girls' High School catchment
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.